Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Reoccurring Dreams

College era stuff. Probably going to try to photograph my paintings soon, weather allowing.

For now, have two intaglio prints.

"Sorceress" - 2010
Excerpt from my DeviantArt: I’m super super happy with this piece, which is somewhat rare when it comes to my opinions of my art. This was my final for my Intaglio II class, and in fact my final work of art as a student at UCSC. It’s a self-portrait done with single plate digital chine colle. The basic process: prepare copper plate, do all the linework on hard ground on the plate, etch plate in acid, print proof of the plate, scan on proof, digitally color, print the color onto Chine-collĂ© paper, final print.



"Reoccurring Dreams" - 2010
Another Intaglio II project. The runes on the raven read right to left.

No comments:

Post a Comment